Gaming & Hospitality Acquisition Corp.
Gaming & Hospitality Acquisition Corp. is a blank-check company that was formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. While we may pursue an acquisition opportunity in any industry or sector, we intend to focus on the gaming and hospitality sectors.
The initial public offering was 20,000,000 units priced at $10.00 per unit with each unit consisting of one share of Class A common stock; and one-third of one redeemable warrant.
While we may pursue an acquisition opportunity in any industry or sector, we intend to focus on the gaming and hospitality sectors, which complements our management team’s sector and operating expertise. Target businesses that we are focused on in this sector include, but are not limited to, regional gaming, distributed gaming, online gaming / sports betting and the gaming technology and equipment.
We have identified the following general criteria and guidelines which we believe are important in evaluating prospective target businesses. We seek to acquire a company which:
- is a foreign, international, national, regional or local gaming property or business, orphaned or REIT owned gaming or hospitality property, distributed gaming platform, online gaming / sports wagering, gaming technology and equipment or other gaming or hospitality business
- exhibits high barriers to entry and competition;
- has strong drivers of revenue and earnings growth;
- occupies relatively fast-growing and resilient markets (i.e., “top line growth”);
- has the potential to generate strong and stable free cash flow;
- is underperforming its operating potential and underutilizing its balance sheet; and/or
- by “creating strategic value” offers an attractive risk-adjusted return for our stockholders.